Population Services and Training Center (PSTC)
Physician/ Medical Officer (UPHCSDP, GCC, PA-1)
Vacancy : 3
Job Nature :
Job Details :
- Be familiar with ESD+ Services and remain up dated and keep staff up to date
- Be responsible for delivery of designated ESP services according to specific protocols;
- Ensure documentation of services
- Conduct normal deliveries and supervise/assist the nurse in managing the newborn.
- Conduct/assist in LUCS Operations,
- Ensure registration, clinical examination and documentation of mother for ante-natal and post-natal care
- Examine and identify risk pregnancies and their effective referral following developed guidelines
- Provide services in line with the guidelines developed under Quality of Care system taking account of technical competence and clients' needs.
- Assist nurses in ensuring that they perform their responsibility efficiently.
- Provide on the job training to clinic Nurses, Paramedic/ Midwife.
- Help to identify training needs of Nurses, Paramedic/ Midwife.
- Assess the need for drugs and instruments/equipment and assist CHRCC Manager in their procurement.
- Ensure proper recording of client information and filing in appropriate places. In case of complications record in a register book and monitor the clients.
- Notify if any sudden increase of any complications to PM's office In case of any emergency, immediately notify PM's office and take steps as suggested by them.
Job Requirements :
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- 3 years experience.
Educational Requirement :
Experience Requirements :
At least 3 year(s)
Job Location : Gazipur
Salary : Tk. 34850
Job Source :
Application Method :
PSTC invites applications from qualified individuals. Please email the application with CV (no more than 4 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copy to Member-Secretary, Staff Selection Committee, Population Services and Training Center (PSTC), House # 93/3, Level-4, Road # 8, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212 on or before 22 May 2017. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidature. Internal and external applicants shall be treated equally in the entire selection process. Applicant who has relatives in PSTC must mention it in the application form. Please write the title of the position at the subject line of the email/at the top of envelop. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
PSTC is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Deadline : 22 May, 2017