Friends in Village Development Bangladesh (FIVDB)
Medical Officer (Mamota Project)
Vacancy : 1
Job Nature :
Job Details :
- S/He will work under the direct supervision of UH&FPO, Jaintapur UHC.
- S/He will perform duties of a total consecutive 6 days (Saturday-Thursday) in the alternative weeks every month (24 hours stays in the UHC premises and on duty as call basis) as per direction of UH&FPO and will not leave the station until the next person take the duties.
- Medical officer will follow the standard protocol for patients' care, history taking, physical examination, investigations, treatment, follow up and referral etc.
- S/He will be responsible for all Neonatal death audits in consultation with the UH&FPO, Jaintapur UHC. S/he will conduct death audit with a structured questionnaire. After the audit, S/He will submit each Neonatal death audit report to the mentioned persons and a copy to the Project Upazila Coordinator, Jaintapur.
- S/He will provide technical support and also conduct on the job training for the Govt. & Mamota Staff nurse during duty.
- S/He will provide technical support to the Govt. & Mamota Staff nurse during record keeping in the register book and admission.
- Prepare work schedule in consultation with UH&FPO, Jaintiapur by weekly/fortnightly/Monthly.
- S/He will attend all the training organize for him and to quality of his/her service. S/He is obliged to continue the job contract up to one year after receiving the ETAT training from BSMMU.
- Maintain record of each case admitted in the Newborn Care Unit.
- Submit monthly report with prescribed format.
Job Requirements :
Educational Requirement :
MBBS from government recognized institute/ university with BMDC registration.
Experience Requirements :
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Job Location : Sylhet (Jaintiapur)
Salary : Negotiable
Job Source :
Application Method :
Interested candidates having required qualifications and experiences are requested to send a cover letter, resume with certificates and a photograph by 19 April, 2017 to Executive Director, FIVDB Central Office, Khadimnagar, Sylhet.
Please mention the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Deadline : 19 April, 2017