Medical Officer (Family Medicine)
Vacancy : 1
Job Nature :
- Strategic document fine-tune on ASPADA's primary health care model to implement in Nepal.
- Staff orientation on primary health care model of ASPADA
- Provide capacity building training to health volunteers.
- Development of training module of volunteer training
- Operate satellite clinic aim to provide curative service to hard to reach community, regular basis.
- Handle patient especially ANC check-up, immunization and birth facilitation at hospital.
- Support as medical officer to SAHAJ community hospital.
- Perform other related duties assigned by host management.
Job Details :
ASPADA Paribesh Unnayan Foundation has been implementing an exchange project project funded by FK Norway and having partnership with SAHAJ Community Hospital, Nepal since 2016. The incumbent will work with partner organization in Nepal with status of in-between the volunteer and professional. Organization intend to exchange primary health care model which practiced by both organization in respective country along with participants. The participant will be responsible to demonstrate ASPADA`s primary health care model in SAHAJ community hospital, Nepal.
Job Requirements :
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- The applicant must have fluency in English and Hindi will get advantage.
- At least 4-5 years working experience with hospital/clinic in the field gynecology and family medicine as physician.
- Experience as trainer will get advantage
- 1-2 years' experiences with any local or international development organization.
- Willing to work in country side of Nepal independently.
- Proactive and good team player
- Adaptive capacity in multicultural environment and work under pressure.
- Physical capability to work at abroad.
Educational Requirement :
- MBBS from government recognized institute/ university with BMDC registration.
- Additional degree related to gynecology or family medicine will get advantage.
Experience Requirements :
Job Location : Nepal
Salary : Tk. 75000 - 80000
Job Source :
Application Method :
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Click here
to Email CV from MY BDJOBS
Send your CV to email@example.com Interested persons are invited to send detail CV with cover later by email or hard copy with a recent passport size photograph and a cover letter, contact cell phone number and two referees addressing to: Executive Director, ASPADA Head Office, House# 193 (1st Floor), Road. # 01, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206,
Note: I) Applicants should mark on top of the envelope position applied for; in case of hard copy. II) Only shortlisted candidates will call for interview, III) any canvassing will result in disqualification.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Deadline : 9 May, 2017