Save the Children
Manager - Operations and Quality
Vacancy : 2
Job Nature :
Job Details :
- Save the Children invites applications for the above position for a project which will support to improve quality of evidence based midwifery care in selected public health facilities in different Districts and Upazilas of all Divisions in Bangladesh. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
- Job nature: Regular
- This position will work under necessary technical and programmatic assistance for field implementation at Midwifery education and led care demonstration sites.
- S/he will be responsible for overall coordination of program activities including quality of care as per standard variables and data quality in their assigned districts.
- Jointly with key stakeholders (Civil surgeon, Upazila health & Family planning officer) they will facilitate the progress.
Job Requirements :
- Preferably 6 years' experience in Program management including field implementation experience.
- S/he is expected to have demonstrable experience in working closely with the government agencies, experience with MOH&FW is preferred.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines, motivating staff and working collaboratively with colleagues.
- Good Communication skills, proficiency in MS Office.
Educational Requirement :
MBBS degree is required, preferably with Masters in Public Health (MPH).
Experience Requirements :
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary : Negotiable
Job Source :
Application Method :
For detailed job description and apply online, please visit: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
'Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce'
Deadline : 18 April, 2017