Save the Children
Clinical Mentor (Female)
Vacancy : 16
Job Nature :
Job Details :
- Save the Children invites applications for the above position for a project which will support to improve quality of evidence based Midwifery care in selected public health facilities in different Districts and Upazilas of all Divisions in Bangladesh.
- Based in: Different Districts in all Divisions in Bangladesh
- Duration: Up to December, 2017, possibility of further extension for one more year.
Job Requirements :
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- One year experience is preferred, especially in OBGYN.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skill both in English & Bangla, ability to work within a team and to motivate people.
- Proficiency in MS Office, frequent travel for this position is required.
Educational Requirement :
MBBS degree is required.
Experience Requirements :
- The Clinical mentors will be responsible for capacity building of the midwives and other service providers of MNCH services at targeted facilities and do mentoring for evidence based practices as per standard.
- They will coordinate with facility mangers, clinicians and other stake holders for establishing midwifery led care model at upazila health complexes.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary : Negotiable
Job Source :
Application Method :
For detailed job description and apply online, please visit: http://bangladesh.savethechildren.net
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
'Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce'
Deadline : 18 April, 2017