US FDA Approved Leading Pharmaceuticals Company
Executive, Medical Affairs
Vacancy : 1
Job Nature :
Job Details :
- Publication of medical newsletter for doctor's in Bangladesh and also for overseas country such as Singapore, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Kenya and Myanmar among the medical professionals.
- Publication of Medical Research update and/or other medical handbooks or booklets and other related medical papers that are mainly distributed among the medical professionals in both home and abroad.
- Provide quality scientific presentations for internal and external meetings in accordance with medico-marketing strategy for focus brands in a specific therapeutic area.
- Provide accurate, fair and balanced product knowledge, mostly in response to medical queries: from consumers and healthcare professionals.
- Provide academic support to the HCP in various forms like articles, guidelines, power point presentation, thesis/dissertation preparation, poster presentation etc.
- Compile and edit scientific documents (including those which are product related) to clearly and effectively communicate scientific and product-related messages to a wide range of audiences, both external and internal.
- Establish, maintain and update an efficient, comprehensive, robust PV system that may help him/her in disposing his/her obligations of ensuring Risk/Benefit Management of all products throughout their life cycle and PV obligations pertaining to BPL partner companies.
- Act as primary focal points of pharmacovigilance activity of BPL for receiving, triaging and reporting all adverse event to DGDA, Bangladesh.
Job Requirements :
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- 2-3 years' experience is preferable.
- Must have computer proficiency related to Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and other specialized software and/or databases
Educational Requirement :
MBBS from government recognized institute/university with BMDC registration.
Experience Requirements :
Job Location : Dhaka Division
Salary : Negotiable
Job Source :
Application Method :
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV. by bdjobs
Deadline : 8 April, 2017